September 8th, 2018
Buffalo Convention CenterOCB Buffalo Natural Fall Fest
- Saturday, September 8th, 2018
- OCB PRO - QUALIFER
- COMPETITORS FROM ALL NATURAL ORGS WELCOME
- To purchase OCB Membership - (Click Here)
- To visit the OCB Website visit: www.OCBonline.com
- In order to support and help keep fees low for our competitors, we are offering an Early Bird Special:
- Registration for First Division - $35. Early Bird Ends once First 50 registrations are received or before the cut off date of Sat July 28th, 2018 at midnight. After the Early Bird Special ends, first class Registration increase to $50, (NO EXCEPTIONS ON EXTENSIONS)
- Cross Overs - $40 per class.
- Cross Over Rules - A cross over is when a competitor decides to compete in multiple divisions/classes. Within the rules of the OCB, competitors are allowed to cross over from any amateur experience level such as from novice to open.
- For example, a Men's Physique competitor who is 19 years old can compete in Men's Physique Teen, Junior, Novice and Open or a Figure competitor who is 42 years old can compete in Figure Novice Open and Masters 40+.
- But a competitor CAN NOT Cross over between different divisions, example: a Figure competitor can not cross over to Bikini nor Women's Physique and a Men's Physique competitor can not cross over to Bodybuilding or Men's Classic Physique.
- Once registered Athlete's Welcome Packet will be sent out with all other necessary information.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS ON REGISTRATIONS.
Tickets & Times
- 11am - Live Judging -Prejudging & Nightshow/Awards Show Combined.
- Included with Expo Ticket ($15 Presale/$20 at Door)
- We will run through the traditional Prejudging Comparisons for each class, followed by a 30 min intermission. Then we will start the "Night Show"/ Awards Show - Theatrical Night Show - Individual Routines & T-Walks/Posedown/Awards/Pro Card Ceremony
- You will no longer require a VIP Pass in order to watch the Awards Show. 1 Expo ticket gives you access to the entire Expo.
- No Reserve Seatings, please have family members come early and hold their seats.
- Any questions please email: info@BuffaloFitnessExpo.com
Amateur Divisions (Pro Qualifier):
OCB Does not accept CROSSOVERS between Divisions below, only from Amateur Categories within the same division such as (Teen, Junior, Novice, Open & Masters)
- Women's Physique
- Men's Physique
- Men's Classic Physique
- Men's Bodybuilding
Amateur Categories (Experience Levels):
- CROSSOVERS ALLOWED within the same Amateur Categories (Experience Levels): For example, a bikini competitor can cross over from Novice to open and masters, but can not cross over from bikini to figure or from men's bodybuilding to any other division.
- First competition ever. Competitors cannot have ever competed in any category with any organization.
- Cannot have placed first in any class besides Teen, within any division, within any category, with any organization or at any independent event, with the exception of cases where first place was won in a class where the competitor was the only one in the class.
- Open (Pro Qualifier):
- Any competitor is eligible regardless of experience or age. Overall Winners will receive our prestigious awards like, Swords, Crowns, Championship belts (some divisions qualify)
- Master's Age 40+ (Pro Qualifier):
- (Ages 50+ & 60+ will be offered if requested)
- Must not be older than 19 years old on Show Day.
- Will be offered if requested. Must be of age 222 & Under on Show day.
CHECK IN & ATHLETE'S MEETING
Athlete Check Ins will be on Friday September 7th from 5:30pm to 6:30pm at the Exhibit Floor of the Buffalo Convention Center (2nd Floor). (Do not be late! Please make sure to schedule your polygraph, tanning, hair and make up before or after check in and athletes meeting)
At check in, if needed, bodybuilders will weight in, all other classes will do height measurements. You will receive your competitor's Badge, number, Buffalo Fitness Expo T-Shirt & Swag/Goodie Bag.
We will follow with our athletes meeting at 6:30pm until 7:15pm.
Drug Testing - Polygraph
All participants are required to pass polygraph screenings prior to competitions (polygraph test results from OCB and other natural federations' shows can be honored for OCB shows held within six weeks from the contest where testing took place. For federations other than OCB, the polygraph examiner who conducted the testing must send verification to OCB, OR the examiner's name and contact information must be supplied to OCB in order for results to be honored). In addition to polygraph testing, pro qualifying placement winners must pass a urine test.
Polygraph screenings are used since events are 7 years drug-free for most substances. Most anabolic steroids and other banned substances are no longer detectable in urine within a few weeks from last use, and growth hormone use cannot be detected with urine testing. Note: Approximately half who don’t pass the polygraph are bikini competitors. Certain banned substances can yield an unfair advantage in getting leaner and shapelier.
ROUTINE - T-WALK MP3
AT OUR SHOWS, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF SELECTING YOUR OWN MUSIC WHICH HAS TO BE SUBMITTED BY MP3 OR WE CAN GIVE YOU RANDOM HOUSE MUSIC. YOU WILL NOT BE SCORED DOWN IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE T-WALK/ROUTINE FORMAT E.I. (IF YOU WALK RIGHT INSTEAD OF LEFT ETC). HAVE FUN AND ENJOY YOURSELF.
MP3 Music must be emailed to info@BuffaloFitnessExpo.com by Saturday September 1st at midnight. Any music emailed after will not be accepted.
1669 Hertel ave
Buffalo NY, 14216
Hair & Make Up
Sponsor Info Coming Soon!
- For information on sponsoring the event, purchasing a booth at the Buffalo Fitness Expo please email:
- info@BuffaloFitness Expo
- Or Find info on (Click Here for info on how to Become a Vendor)